Hand and foot score sheets are documents where you can record the results of the hand and foot card game. The player is dealt two sets of cards. The first set is held in the hand while the other set is laid on the table, to be played after the first set is complete. The aim is to earn the most points by creating books. The game is complicated, so free printable hand and foot score sheets come in handy when tallying points.
How it works
- You can design the template of the sheets in your desired format to make it easier for you to enter scores in your version of the game.
- The game relies on a large set of cards. It may be two or more stacks. It is difficult to remember the scores from memory. The templates help in tallying and recording marks.
- At the end of the game, you will be able who won the game without prejudice. This allows you to enjoy the game better without having to memorize individual scores.
4. The game involves different rounds, and the score of each round needs to be recorded on a separate sheet. Upon completion, the scores will be tallied together
Sample of Hand and Foot Score Sheets
Hand and Foot Score Sheets Format
How to use the templates
- You need to ensure that the rules and regulations are known beforehand. This will enable you to customize your template to the needs of the game.
- During the game, the person designated to tally the points after each round will tally the score and record while the others confirm the score.
- At the end of the game, the score sheets for the different rounds will be tallied together to give a total and the winner of the game.
Related: Print free Pinochle Score Sheets
The hand and foot game is a great game to play when gathered as a group. The only hindrance is the tallying of the scores. The free printable hand and foot score sheets will allow you to record and tabulate the winner of the game.