Customer satisfaction is the utmost key to any business. This can be achieved by a number of factors such as proper capturing of data, documentation and filing among others. In this, it helps to restores mutual business relations and proper accountability of the data and details. There are a number of documents that can be used to tackle accountability such as payment receipt.
It is a simple document drafted containing information on goods sold, seller and the buyer, amount paid, mode of payment, date of payment and signatures of the payer and payee. The payment receipt template has the following features, which can /should be customized to represent the issuing company or business:
Logo of the company
- A good payment receipt template should have the logo of the company, this helps in proper filling of the document and easy retrieval in from the system
The mode payment and date
- The template should be designed in a way it can capture the payment mode either cash or cheque with date the transaction that was done
Payment receipt number
- Ensure that the payment receipt template is serialized
Reasons of having payment receipts template
- They help to protect both parties in the situations of uncertainties in order to confirm that considerable amount of money was charged for the products or services
- It is a legal document to show that stated goods or services were rendered by the store against money. In case of any disagreement it can used at the court of law as approve
- A payment receipt template is used to do the do budgeting and reconciling. In this, you are able to reconciling everything to the penny. You are able to get on the every cost that you may have incurred
- Tax deductions – a well-designed payment receipts should able help derive the tax one is accustomed to pay or be deduct.
Printable Payment Receipt Template for Word :